11 Mistakes to Avoid
If you want to publish a book, this 1-day event is for you. Learn about BOTH self-publishing and how to get picked up by a traditional publishing house
Don't wait for someone else to publish your book, DO IT YOURSELF! This program will give you all the tools to do just that. It's actually simple and easy!
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
This section presents some of the most valuable content in this site. Read it. Memorize it. (OK, you don’t have to memorize it. But it might help!) These are easily the 11 most common mistakes made by people who are unsuccessful in sales of their products.
- Don’t overpitch your products. Sell, but don’t oversell.
- Don’t speak or cover material slowly. Going quickly helps sales.
- Don’t forget to include the benefits of your product in your sales presentation.
- Don’t forget to record every single presentation you make.
- Don’t forget to be confrontational of conventional wisdom.
- Don’t forget to measure your results every time you speak.
- Don’t let any product leave your office unless you are 100% satisfied with the content.
- Don’t wait to get the product absolutely perfect. Get going now.
- Don’t forget that you can sell other peoples’ products until you create your own.
- Don’t forget to make people an irresistible offer.
- Don’t feel embarrassed to call me for coaching.