If you’re selling info products then you will definitely need an ecommerce solution. I have been using www.WebMarketingMagic.com for close to 10 years. I met the developer many years ago. I know the guy and I know that he knew what he was doing.
There are some key things you need to look for in an ecommerce solution. Here they are:
* Unlimited Auto-responders. You need this because it’s crucial to your success as an information marketer.
* Shopping Cart. Every ecommerce solution must have a shopping cart. This is an absolutely necessary component of ANY solution.
* Ad Trackers. Ad trackers allow you to know where a click came from and whether or not someone bought when they got to a site. Critical information to know.
* Ebook Module: Deliver your digital products including e-books with virtually NO effort.
* Client Database System: Keep all your customers records in one place sortable by a variety of fields.
* Broadcast Module: Allows you to send out a message to any segment of your database quickly and easily.
* Forms Module: Create a form for a variety of purposes (including surveys) quickly and easily.
* Affiliate Module: Set up and accurately track others who want to sell your products.
* Coupon Module: Create urgency for your offers using either a time element or a specified number of units.
* Tell a Friend Module: Get others to refer people to your site with a few clicks of the mouse.
All of these elements are critical to your success and I highly recommend you take a look at: www.WebMarketingMagic.com