Ezine Marketing Techniques
Get domains name cheaper than anywhere with 24/7 customer support.
Get a COMPLETE system to help you market your online business
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
I write an ezine fairly regularly. It has become a very profitable venture. The reason is that as you acquire names on your mailing list a certain percentage of those folks will become buyers for your information products. Ezine marketing techniques are many and varied. Here are a few to get you started.
1. Find or create something valuable to give away for free. This is the fastest and best way to get people to sign up for your ezine and create a large list. I give away 5 of my best selling books. That’s about $100 worth of free stuff. Give away something of real value and people will tell others. Building and information products business is easiest when you have a great freebie to start.
2. Send people great content once on they are on the list. Writing a great ezine and using these ezine marketing techniques are key to your success. I try and make sure that when sending out my ezine I give people 4 or 5 times more content than sales messages. Info marketers detest getting pitched every time they turn around.
3. Realize the power and value of your list. Top ezine marketers are making anywhere from 10¢ to $1 per name. I know a couple of info marketers who are making $3 per name.
4. Be honest. Trying to find an honest information marketer can be a challenge. Don’t lie about things and you’ll have longevity. Most info product marketers are bending the truth. It doesn’t work long term.
5. Ezine marketing takes time. Don’t expect to make a million dollars overnight. Selling information products although lucrative is NOT a get rich quick scheme.
These rules should help you get going.