How to Create Info Products
If you want to publish a book, this 1-day event is for you. Learn about BOTH self-publishing and how to get picked up by a traditional publishing house
Don't wait for someone else to publish your book, DO IT YOURSELF! This program will give you all the tools to do just that. It's actually simple and easy!
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
How to create info Products? Great question. The answer is a little bit more difficult. Creating great information products requires a number of things to be in place.
Here’s a list:
1. A sincere interest on the part of the person creating the info product. People can smell it when you are creating a product just to make money. Products that are produced for both passion AND profit tend to sell the best.
2. A market that is interested in spending their money to buy your information product.
3. An outline of all the topics that you’ll use to create you info products.
4. A clearly defined marketing plan for continuing to sell your info products.
5. A clear path for creating additional info product to sell to this group once they have purchased the initial product.
How to create info products? Follow the list above and you’ll be on your way!