Information Marketing MUST HAVE Technology
Want to get paid to give advice? This is the program for you. Learn the inside secrets to getting paid to consult, regardless of the field you're in.
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
This 2 day program shows you everything you need to know about starting and building a successful info products business. Nothing is left to chance.
Whenever I meet people at one of my seminars or events related to information marketing, I always get a lot of questions about what TOOLS I’m using to do my work. I’d like to share with you some of the basic tools that EVERYONE who markets and sells info products SHOULD have.
1. A Shopping Cart System. No matter who you are and what kinds of info products you market and sell, you have to have a system to take orders, track orders, send out auto-responders, etc. For me, I use and recommend WebMarketingMagic. This MY private label for this software. It’s simple and easy to use and I recommend it because of those two facts.
2. A Video Email System. I’ve told you about this before. Video email is much more effective in getting people to respond to any offer you make them. It only makes sense. You can get a basic video email account for $10 a month with no contract through CoolVideoTool.com.
3. Live Broadcasting System. If you sell content, you need to have a way to communicate with your audience at any time you want. Having a live broadcast system is essential for you. Imagine being able to get on YOUR TV station anytime you want and broadcast your message. Powerful. Again, this can be found at: CoolVideoTool.com.
4. If you’re in this business of selling information, you will need to capture what you do on your screen to show your customers and prospects HOW to do something. For this I recommend: CoolScreenCaptureTool.com. This is what I use for the Mac. There is also another one for the PC called Camtasia, but as a Mac user, I’ve only seen it, not used it.
5. A MAC computer. Don’t turn off here if you’re a PC user. Keep your PC. I wish I had one some of the time to see how things are done differently. As an information marketer, the Mac has the simplest and easiest tools to use. You don’t need FANCY and COMPLICATED software to produce info products. All you need are tools you can work with that are simple.
6. IMovie and ITunes. Following up on the last item, I use these two pieces of software to do all of my audios and videos in my business. Nothing fancier is necessary.
7. Word Processing Software. Although I’d like to say you should get a Mac product here, I’d be lying. I still use MS Word. Hate it, but use it.
8. Presentation Software. I make a lot of use of Keynote AND POWERPOINT. When you create presentations you’ll need one or both of these depending on the whether or not you’re a PC or Mac person. EVEN if you’re a Mac person, you’ll need to have Powerpoint. Luckily, Keynote can export files to Powerpoint, quickly and easily.
Those are the MOST important technology items you’ll need as an information marketer. If you have any questions, please submit them as comments here.