How to Create Info Products
Learn how to speak like a "natural". Using improv techniques you'll learn how to speak like a seasoned professional in just 4 days. Spaces are limited!
In this program, Terry Dean interviews me about ways that YOU can become a top notch interviewer. If you want to learn interviewing this program is for you!
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
How to create info Products? Great question. The answer is a little bit more difficult. Creating great information products requires a number of things to be in place.
Here’s a list:
1. A sincere interest on the part of the person creating the info product. People can smell it when you are creating a product just to make money. Products that are produced for both passion AND profit tend to sell the best.
2. A market that is interested in spending their money to buy your information product.
3. An outline of all the topics that you’ll use to create you info products.
4. A clearly defined marketing plan for continuing to sell your info products.
5. A clear path for creating additional info product to sell to this group once they have purchased the initial product.
How to create info products? Follow the list above and you’ll be on your way!