Blogging For Maximum Profit
Get a COMPLETE system to help you market your online business
Get domains name cheaper than anywhere with 24/7 customer support.
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
A couple of weeks back, I recorded a NEW program with Bob Bly. Our topic was: Blogging For Maximum Profit
If you blog or are even thinking about it, this program is for you!
This is a pre-publication offer for this program.
The program will most likely sell for either $77 or $97. For the next 48 hours, it is available for ONLY $47.
This offer is for the downloadable audio program that we created. It is ONLY available in downloadable form (MP3).
It is ONLY available until Wednesday at MIDNIGHT, PST OR until the first 100 units are sold
HERE IS THE OUTLINE WE USED FOR THIS PROGRAM:
- Fred, in your case, you’re using a blogging platform for your MAIN site, FredGleeck.com, Why?
- How often should you be posting to your blog?
- Is it ever a good idea to have more than one blog?
- Which Domain name should you choose and why?
- Should you choose a .com or a .net?
- Should you set up a completely separate site or put your blog within an existing one?
- How should you Select blog post titles?
- What are the Benefits of Blogging? Why should you do it?
- What are Featured Articles on your blog and how should you use them and why are they important?
- Why should you have Firefox Browsers installed on your computers?
- Why should you then install the SEO Quake – Plug in within Firefox?
- Which Plug-ins should be installed on your wordpress site?
- Which Blogging Platform should you be using and why?
- There are some Free Blogging Platforms out there, why not use them?
- Just written blog posts? What about audio and video blog posts? Good idea or not?
- Should you allow people to place Comments on your blog? What are the pluses and minuses of doing it?
- Linking from other sites, can this EVER be a BAD idea?
- Encouraging discussion on your blog via comments. Good idea or not?
- Is Fancy design on your blog site necessary or a good idea? Why or why not?
- How to use Keywords for the determination of post titles
- When writing your blog posts, don’t OVER-DO the keyword count
- What are the various Ways to Find and use Blog Content?
- Should you be Reading other people’s blogs? Why or why not?
- Making sure that people Don’t think of you as an arrogant S.O.B.
- If you can’t play nice, then . . . . what do you do? What alternatives do you have?
- What are some Simple, but important steps to Improve your writing skills
- You say you need to create a PERSONA for your blog. Why? What does that mean? How to do it?
- What kind of information should you share on your blog? Personal vs. Professional Information
- Why do you say that Consistency is the Key to Blogging Success?
- Is Paying for links wise idea? If not, why not?
- If backlinks are so important, are Backlinking services worth paying for?
- What about Machine generated backlinks? Are they a good idea? Why or why not?
- What about Pictures on your blog? Yes or No?
- What about Free offers? Good idea? What type or types do you recommend?
- There are different possible Blog formats, which do you suggest and why?
- As the blog author why is crucial to decide: What ONE thing you want people to do at your blog site?
- Why must Content must be new, interesting and compel visitors to return?
- Should you be linking various posts to other places on your blog? Internal linking
- Is it a good idea to allow people to “follow you” on Social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- Explain what having an RSS feed is and why it’s helpful. Does it allow you to bypass email/spam folders?
- You say a “TAG Line” is important to have on your site. Why? Should everyone have one?
- Ways to monetize your blog? Products, donations, consulting, writing gigs, speaking, ads, affiliate programs
- What is Adsense? Should you do it? Or should you do your own ads? vs. Your own ads
- What colors should you use on your blog? Are there a lot of colors that look good together?
- Explain how YOU use the “Featured Product list”? How is this working? What do you think for others?
- Why is it a good idea to use Graphics next to feature articles?
- How should you use Testimonials on your site? Should you be doing audio/video testimonials?
- Is it a good idea to have a search tool on your blog site? Should you use the Google Site Search Tool?
- What about the various Tabs on your blog? What should they be? Can you have too many?
- Is it necessary to place a Disclaimer on your blog?
- What are your best ways to write a great post?
- Install Google Analytics on site to track data
- What Ways do you suggest to analyze your competition?
- What are Google Alerts? As a blogger, why should you use them and for what?
- Any DANGERS associated with blogging? How do you try to avoid them?
- Is it a wise idea to do give aways and NOT requiring email addresses? How do you build a list?
- Some of the blog tools YOU use and why?
- Do you work with people to help them create and market their blogs?
- What is a Blog themes? CoolBlogTool.com
- MUST HAVE blog plug-ins for WordPress
- Optional WordPress plug-in you should consider