Info Marketing Coach
If you’re looking for the best AND the right info marketing coach there are 5 critical things you need to know about anyone you’re auditioning for the job.
1. Do they really do what they teach? My God, there are people out there who used to be actors attempting to convince you they are the right info marketing coach. Get real folks! I have been doing improv comedy for years, but that doesn’t make me a natural for Second City. So, don’t be fooled by people who USED to be one thing and are now magically something else.
2. Can they produce a VOLUME of info marketing products they’ve done for themselves or others to PROVE they really know how to produced and market info products?
3. Can they teach? Doing is one thing, teaching is another. Tiger Woods is the best GOLFER. He’s never claimed to be the best golf TEACHER. Two different skills. The only way to find out is to go to one of their events. Try coming to one of my information marketing workshops to check ME out!
4. Do you like the person? If you don’t have a good feeling and/or relationship with the person who is helping you, the results will be weak, at best.
5. Does the person have a high integrity quotient? The only way to find this out is to ask others who have worked with the individual. My info products business is NOT all about the money. Money is great, but my information marketing business revolves around ETHICALLY building and info products empire.
There you have it. Now use it!