Information Marketing Course
This coming week I’ll be working on a new and VERY comprehensive “course” on information marketing. I think this will be the best way for people who can’t make it to one of my Fred Info Bootcamps to learn some of the material that I teach. Here is what the program will contain.
1. A complete guide to marketing and selling info products. I’m not going to hold anything back. I’ll be giving you the complete story starting from scratch.
2. A mix of media to get the ideas across. In this program I’ll be doing a combination of audio, video and written material. Each concept that I teach I’ll select the BEST way for you to learn it and deliver it that way.
3. A resource guide for products and services. All of the essential products and services that any new information marketing student would need will be listed. This way you’ll know exactly what you need to make a go of it.
4. A comprehensive outline that will give you the “big picture” from the get go. This will allow you to see what you have to do and in what order. Every section will be divided up so that you will know exactly what to do when.
5. Additional resources to help you learn the material. In addition to my regular webinars that I hold every Wednesday night, I’ll be doing a weekly webinar for anyone who is a MEMBER of the site. This will allow you to get any and all of your questions answered.
I’m attempting to create the definitive guide for anyone who wants to sell info products. I’m hoping that you give it a very careful look. It will be packed with very specific useable information to help you succeed as an info marketer. Nothing will be left to chance.
I recommend that anyone in any field of information marketing can copy this model with their own specific niche. In addition to learning a lot about the field, I encourage you to “copy” my way of presenting the material. You can do exactly the same with your niche.
If you need to do your own webinars, I’ve also got excess time available in my account that I’m looking to share with others so that your cost to do a webinar with up to 1,000 people will be extremely reasonable. Contact me with your questions at fredgleeck at gmail dot com (doing it this way to confuse the spambots that harvest email names).