Information Products Quality
Get a COMPLETE system to help you market your online business
Get domains name cheaper than anywhere with 24/7 customer support.
Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!
There are a lot of people who sell info products who don’t give a damn about the quality of the information that they produce. As long as it sells and they make a quick buck, they’re happy! Information marketing is more than that. It’s about developing a long term relationship with your customers. To do that, QUALITY is a key ingredient. Here are the things you need to keep in mind as it relates to the quality of your info products.
1. Quality of a information product is defined by how USEABLE and FOLLOWABLE a product is. If people get a product that they can quickly and easily implement, they will fell it’s a high quality product. Make sure your info product meets that requirement.
2. Quality of your information is also based on how UP TO DATE it is. When you send out a product that still refers to the “Jimmy Carter” years as current, you know you have a problem. Unless you tell people that the product has been around for a long time and it’s information is JUST as applicable today as it was in 1977, then you’re fine.
3. Quality relates to speed of delivery. People make they assumption that if you don’t have your act together with getting people what they ordered in a timely manner, that the product quality is inferior. This may not be true, but perception is reality.
4. Quality is deduced from a lack of MISTAKES in the product that you sell. If people go through your information and find a lot of factual errors. they will assume that it is of POOR quality. And they should!
5. Quality is about tone. People don’t like being talked down to. Treat people like adults in your info products and they will give it higher quality marks.
6. Quality is about results. The ultimate determination by your buyers of whether or not your product is high quality is almost entirely based on THEIR results. If they get stellar results, your product, good or bad will get the praise. The same thing is true on the flip side. If your product gives them poor results. they will assume that YOUR product was the cause.
Make sure that you maintain high quality information products by making sure what you sell has all of these items. And, Good Luck!