Helping subject matter experts turn their knowledge into CASH!!!

Resources to Help YOU Build a Thriving, Ethical Information Marketing Business!

Use Vimeo For Information Marketing



Triple Your Income as an Author or Publisher

If you want to publish a book, this 1-day event is for you. Learn about BOTH self-publishing and how to get picked up by a traditional publishing house

www.PublishingSeminar.com


Self Publish Your Own Book

Don't wait for someone else to publish your book, DO IT YOURSELF! This program will give you all the tools to do just that. It's actually simple and easy!

www.SelfPublishingSuccess.com


Consult With Fred Gleeck

Want to get some advice DIRECTLY from me? Find out how I can help you (one-on-one) with YOUR business. The rates are surprisingly affordable!

www.ConsultWithFred.com

Some of my JV partners choose to use Vimeo for information marketing, either in addition to or instead of YouTube. Vimeo is another video hosting service that offers a professional platform with reliable service, making it suitable for posting your information marketing products.

I am not promoting Vimeo, nor am I a compensated affiliate for them. I just like to be sure that my blog readers are aware of it, especially when controversies regarding YouTube videos pop up on occasion.

information marketing and vimeo

Vimeo and Information Marketing

When you post information videos you will be judged by the company you keep, and there are a lot of independent filmmakers posting on Vimeo, which now offers them the opportunity to generate revenue from their films without the use of advertising. As I understand it, the filmmaker keeps 85% of the revenue from the “tip jar” and Vimeo gets the other 15%.

Can you see the possibilities for your information marketing here? My JV partner, Bill DeWees posted an interview with one of his clients on Vimeo, although he has a heavy presence on YouTube as well. Both video hosting services have advantages, and it’s good to know how to use both of them.

Search “video hosting” and you’ll find a lot of other alternatives as well, and it’s possible you’ll find one that fits your business model better than the two I’m discussing. Just for the record, as of today’s date, YouTube is the #3 website in the United States according to Alexa, and Vimeo is # 129.

Filed under: Blog

Become a WORLD CLASS Interviewer

In this program, Terry Dean interviews me about ways that YOU can become a top notch interviewer. If you want to learn interviewing this program is for you!

www.ExpertInterviewer.com

Got something to say?